- Related news: Vacancies
Hulamin has an organisational culture that places great value on its shareholders, employees, communities, and key stakeholders with a clear understanding of the close connection between the value created for the health of these key stakeholders to that of the business. As such, Hulamin has committed to contributing to a new, sustainable economic order of South Africa that reflects the demographic reality of our country that addresses poverty, inequality, social injustice, and racism, and promotes broad-based black economic empowerment (B-BBEE).
An exciting career opportunity exists for an accomplished Technical Sales Representative based at the Hulamin Extrusions office in Johannesburg.
The core responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the required sales volumes from new and existing customers are met,
- Ensuring that the required margin is attained through implementation of price adjustments and product
- Providing product, sales, and technical support to customers,
- Achieving the necessary targeted call rate to new and existing customers thereby reaching market coverage.
- Assisting in the resolving and clearing of outstanding overdue in the debtor’s book thereby attaining the
- required measures,
- Liaising cross-functionally (customer services, operations, debtors, etc.) to assist in optimising operational
- productivity and performance,
- Implementing projects as decided by the business needs from time to time,
- General Administration about preparing professional sales reports, call planners, timeous responding to
- customer inquiries, electronic filing of information, price adjustment implementation, upkeep of the customer
- database, running and preparing the necessary information required during a customer call, reporting on
- market activity involving customers, competitors, and other stakeholders,
- Operating the tools of the trade in a safe and responsible manner.
The required competencies and abilities include:
- An appropriate marketing/commercial diploma qualification, a degree would be advantageous
- Selling and presentation skills,
- A solid technical background – ability to read technical drawings, understand processes and materials,
- Approximately 5 years of sales experience in a manufacturing environment,
- Professional communication and people skills at all organisational levels, demonstrating an ability to develop and
- grow good customer and internal relationships and is detail-oriented,
- Strong negotiation skills with good commercial acumen,
- A passion for selling and generating new business,
- A result-oriented problem solver, with proven numeracy and computer literacy (MS Office) and
- Aluminium technical sales experience will be an added advantage.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply for this exciting opportunity by emailing their CV to HRRecruitment1@hulamin.co.za.
Candidates who do not receive any correspondence within one month after the closing date may assume that their applications were unsuccessful and are, at this moment, thanked for applying.
Closing Date: Monday, 20 March 2023