- Related news: Vacancies
Hulamin has an organisational culture that places great value on its shareholders, employees, communities, and key stakeholders, with a clear understanding of the close connection between the value created for the health of these key stakeholders to that of the business. As such, Hulamin has committed to contributing to a new, sustainable economic order of South Africa that reflects the demographic reality of our country that addresses poverty, inequality, social injustice, and racism, and promotes broad-based black economic empowerment (B-BBEE).
An exciting career opportunity exists for an accomplished Customer Service Clerk based at the Hulamin Extrusions in Pietermaritzburg.
The core responsibilities of the position include:
- Provide back-up and internal support for customers and sales managers.
- Process customer orders
- Follow-up on back orders
- Co-ordinate and expedite urgent orders.
- Check stock and metal availability.
- Attend daily production meetings.
- Needs to be easily accessible by the sales team members at all times.
- Coordinate communication between various departments, schedule meetings, distribute reports and keep all parties informed of general business operations and metal movement.
The required competencies include:
- A high level of relevant computer literacy
- Internal sales experience
- Working knowledge of production and logistics
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills coupled with a strong numeracy acumen.
- A passion for customer service
- A polite and professional demeanour
- An exceptionally strong team player
- The ability to prioritize, use own initiative and discretion within the scope of the position.
- The ability to interact across all levels of the organization.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply for this exciting opportunity by emailing their CV to HRRecruitment1@hulamin.co.za
Candidates who do not receive any correspondence within one month after the closing date may assume that their applications were unsuccessful and are, at this moment, thanked for applying.
Closing date: Friday, 07 April 2023