How we add value to those Markets using Aluminium Foil and Containers
Through continuous flexibility, our ability to tailor-make products and our promise to deliver product with uncompromised quality, our customers rely on us to provide packaging solutions that support and grow their business.
Aluminium as a packaging material provides an impervious barrier protecting the contents of the material of the pack against any form of external contamination. In addition, aluminium is an efficient thermal conductor and as a result, cooking, chilling, freezing and reheating times are significantly reduced – offering meaningful energy and cost savings.
These properties make aluminium containers the ideal food packaging, providing value and convenience throughout the supply chain.
When considering the environmental effect of packaging, aluminium foil containers rank as one of the most environmentally friendly as they are 100% recyclable.
The markets we serve include direct customers, wholesalers and retailers
We supply foil and aluminium containers to:
- Catering for convenience, functionality & presentation, from trays, ash trays and foil to single, double and multi portion aluminium trays in numerous shapes and sizes. Hulamin containers are used extensively by caterers; from food carts to airline meals.
- Confectionery foil containers and trays are used for buns, cakes and patisserie protecting, baking, preserving, presenting and serving.
- Butcheries: The barrier properties of aluminium together with the ability to go straight into the oven or microwave and onto the table make it a first choice.
- Food producers from pies to pre-cooked meals, use aluminium containers to preserve & protect food from freezer to serving. The various printing and lid options also make it ideal for point of purchase.
- Every Home uses Hulamin foil and containers, from baking trays to catering and braai trays. It’s convenient, versatile and protective.